RETURN WITH HONOR

Thursday, June 30, 2011

May 30, 2011

This week has been pretty great! We had an appointment with Brother and Sister Whight and they called and said they had an investigator to teach too. Their son son Spencer moved back in to their house and brought a friend, Cathrine Lopez-Oriana. They are YSA age. We taught the first lesson and invited her to be baptized. She said she was ready. How sweet! Unfortunately we have to turn her over to the missionaries over the YSA group. One of them is Elder Ashjian, my former companioin. She will be taught really well!

Sister Steele is still on for her baptism, but her 93 year old mom is putting some wrenches in the works. She doesn't think Vicki needs to be baptised again. Once is enough.

We went to the Temple in Cardston again for P-day. I didn't realize how much I needed it until I entered the Celestial Room. I just broke out in tears. I started counting my blessings and became overwhelmed. I realized I couldn't worry about the negative things and only be happy about the positive. It was a big reality check. Now I am stoked again. This was probably the coolest experiences I've had in the temple so far.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment