RETURN WITH HONOR

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oct 3rd - Taran's Baptism!

These last three weeks have been truly miraculous. Taran's Baptism was awesome on Sunday. I'll send you some pics online and also I'll send some physical ones that you can hang on the fridge. Pretty much the entire youth of Cardston came to the Bapstism. And even her grandparents, her mother and step-father and two brothers were there as well. And everything went so smoothly. It's my first baptism!!!!! It's was also pretty sweet because Elder Johnson got to baptize her and I got to confirm afterwards. That was a pretty amazing experience. and I have to honestly say that that was probably the strongest feeling of the spirit during a blessing that I have ever felt before. I was truly directed by he spirit in what I should say. I know that because also honestly I had NO idea what I was going to say beforehand. (Kyle's letter home 10-5-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment